The Munsinger's

Happenings with The Munsingers!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to the Blogging World




It sure has been awhile .. and so much has happened. Maybe this will be a way to catch everyone up on our family and a way to share some of the exciting things that have happened to me. First off, I had to update the profile picture, I am pleased to say that since November 1st, I have lost 40 lbs on my own. Hard to believe, I know .. but I finally got to where I needed to it. So now, since Thursday, I have started an Ideal Protein diet here at Zen Salon and Laser Spa in Spring, TX. I am hoping I will be able to take off the last 10 from here. Just a short update for now, but I promise to keep you up to date with all the news going on now.


Attaching our most recent family picture; gosh it's been awhile! ENJOY!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home